Experiencing flickering lights? Breakers keep tripping? SWAN Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Air offers Installations, Repairs and Maintenance by our Licensed Electricians.
Do I have an Electric Emergency?
If you are concerned, we are concerned. Give the Licensed Electric Technicians that Care the chance to assist in your needs today by giving us a call 214-989-7207.
Electrical Issues to look for:
- Sparks: Sparks are coming from the wall or device
- Flickering Lights: Your lights are constantly flickering – this happens because the connections between the wires and devices are poor or in the process of breaking down. Flickering is due to voltage spikes as the current tries to overcome the poor connection. This can lead to arc faults and is a potential fire hazard.
- No Electricity: A portion of your house has no electricity
- Appliances: Your air conditioner and appliances are not working
- Shocks: You feel an electrical shock when you touch the sink or shower head
- Burning Odors: You smell plastic burning, and the dimmer or outlet is warm – wires that are carrying too much current or have poor connections tend to heat up. This melts the plastic shielding all wires are coated in. This plastic emits toxic gas when it melts. If you smell this in your home and can’t find the source, you need to call a licensed electrician immediately. This call may prevent you from having to call the fire department.
Don’t be shocked; circuit problems are common. If your circuits keep breaking even after checking the voltage load, let our licensed electrician inspect the wiring.
Contact Us Today!